Name of the person involved in the event:
Date of the event:
29 April 2015 - 29 April 2015
Type of Dissemination event:
Description of Dissemination Event:
Workshop with the Belgian working group. The main topic was the relation between school and the world of work. Two external speakers made presentations:
- Christine Quintin: analyst of labour market and training from the Forem (regional organisation for training and employment) presented a research on high-growth jobs.
- Christine Cambresy : managing director of the "Cité des Métiers" of Liège presented the activities of her organisation (information for job seekers, visits of companies with classes...)
The completed and current activities of the "School&Work" project were then presented to the participants.
Some other noteworthy participants:
- The manager of SIEP (information service on studies and careers, they organise the yearly fair on studies and careers as well as other events on guidance);
- Members of CEFA (alternative training centre: vocational school students spend several hours a week working in a company)
- A representative of the General management of compulsory education.
Number of people reached by event:
Outcomes and Results:
Valuable contacts have been made with the Forem and the "Cité des Métiers". CEFA has been involved as associated school.