Date of the event:
02 April 2015 - 02 April 2015
Type of Dissemination event:
Article on website
Description of Dissemination Event:
A description of the project with a link to the portal was added to the website of "Liège Demain".
“Liège Demain” is made up of individuals who represent well economic, social, academic, journalistic, cultural and official milieus.
• To disseminate an attractive image of the Liège area, highlighting its assets and successes.
• To carry out concrete projects to this effect.
• To foster a more aware solidarity regarding economic, social and employment issues.
• To arouse a proactive and optimistic attitude among its inhabitants.
• To organise a more active collaboration between the initiatives from companies and officials.
“Liège Demain” contributes to improving cross-area dialogue, developing new synergies and to progress dynamics.
For this reason the association supports projects in which INFOREF is involved with its contacts network in Belgium and other countries.
It also communicates all the information related to the projects through its website.
Number of people reached by event:
Outcomes and Results:
The general audience has the possibility to discover the project.