Project's period (from/to):
01 September 2014 - 31 August 2016
TA 4 - Quality and Monitoring Plan
Objectives of activities carried out:
The project monitoring and evaluation activities will be carried out throughout the project period and will involve all the project partners. The monitoring and evaluation strategy has been jointly adopted by the steering committee during the kick off meeting.
Project partners will produce two yearly evaluation reports, one at progress and one at final stage
The aim of the quality and monitoring plan is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and items of the project: the planning, the management (operational and financial), the partnership, the activities, the results.
Each partner will provide:
- 1 progress and 1 final evaluation questionnaire filled in
- 1 progress and 1 final national evaluation report
Description of activities carried out:
- Discuss and adopt the proposed evaluation strategy
- Filling in the evaluation questionnaire during the international meeting in order to evaluate the organisation of the meeting and the work within the partnership
- Organising periodical internal meetings within EuroEd in order to follow and evaluate the project development and organise the work for the next project stages
- Following the project development in the other partner countries through the project website
- 4 partners meeting evaluation form
Evaluation of the work undertaken:
All the activities and results carried out were according the calendar of activities and methodology agreed by the partnership.